Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

friday

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by rubberducky, Apr 9, 2009.

1. I ran into trouble with the law about 5 weeks ago and being a senior (yes im 18) in highschool, i still have to deal with my parents and they warned me last sunday that this friday i am going to be tested.

truthfuly? im scared shitless about this test, my parents will flip out on me if they find out i smoke... so here is my plan to pass the test, id love any and all input also

the last time i smoked is last sunday scince then i have drank 4 milk jugs of water at night and every day this week i have filled up and drank a .5 liter waterbottle 6 times a day. i plan to keep up this rutiene till friday.

my plan is to turn my body basicly into a river and not allow for enough fat cells to get into my urine to test positive, ive thought about intense exersise but people at school say that is a waste

any input?

2. That'll definitely do it, assuming you don't smoke an 1/8th a day :smoking:

3. alrighty thank you man

4. exercise isn't a waste.. anything that burns fat cells is good, but i think you'll probably be fine without it

5. another thing i was thinking about ( but have no interest in trying) if you have a low body fat % and you stoped eating would it kill enough fat cells to test negative?

a friend at school and i have been debating this all week

6. no. when you don't eat your body actually holds onto your fat since it provides the most energy