Friday The 13th? Pffft

Discussion in 'General' started by Pie Romania, Sep 14, 2013.

1.      Unlucky MY ASS! Well, today has been an AWESOME day for me! It started with my buddy calling me and telling me he scored 4 tickets to the Seahawks Vs. 49ers game this Sunday and wanted to invite me. Amazing seats too and probably the most anticipated game on our schedule. Ticket prices are, I believe, the 2nd highest in all the NFL for this game, so coming by 4 tickets is pretty damn expensive, even for nose bleeds. I'll be on the first level about 20 rows back, so yeah, incredibly sweet! Next, one of my other friends who has season tickets and licenses for 4 seats gave me 2 tickets to 3 other games (Jaguars, Buccaneers & Vikings) and those seats are also on the 100 level at the 40 yard line.
         Then, about 5 hours ago I noticed I had an e-mail from the division of child support saying I actually received some of the back child support that had accumulated. I haven't received any cash from either of my children's mothers since March, so that was a pleasant surprise. Bought my children some clothes, my oldest son a couple things for school and then went to the store and used my own money to pick up a few red bulls and decided to drop some money on some scratch tickets (I never gamble, maybe once a year). Anyway, I spent $14 on 4 tickets and 3 of them turned out to be winners (1 x $50 & 2 x $5). Soooo, spent $14, won $60 for a net profit of $46.
        Today has been one of the best days I've had lately. Aside from the beginning of August where I was given 80 grams of some awesome buds & 4 grams of some stellar BHO from someone who's won awards for his concentrates, today ranks pretty damn high. Was thinking of swinging by the dispensary that is right across the street from the store I went to, but figured I'd just hold on to the cash for now since I have some buds here still in my gun safe. Anyway, this probably doesn't deserve it's own thread, but I had to say something and I just don't want the day to come to an end. If only someone told me they had room in their garden for some of my plants, I'd be golden. Hope you all have had an awesome Friday the 13th as well!

2. nice! :D

🚬🍁🌿🌳

3. Hey congrats on the day I think its always good to hear about someones day when its positive it seems like this summer there was alot of negativity on here. But hey thats just my opinion

4. That's great man! Thread worthy. 4 grams of bho for free! That's dope as fuck

5. Cause your not a knight Templar. It was a good day.

6. I had a great day

7. i rolled my ankle but i made like 150 bucks so idk

8. One of my favorite gifs right here hahaha

But dude glad to here you had a good day. 

Ill secretly be rooting for the Seahawks this sunday, dont let my 49er friends know though. That'll be a good ass game.

9. #10 Kush Ambitionz, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2013
    my day was pretty chill too I forgot it was friday the 13th since everything was cool today.

did anyone hear about that plane in finland or somewhere it was flight 666 going to airpot HEL (hell) that shit sounds unreal