Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

friday smokeout

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by broketoke, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Anybody else like to have a big smokeout on friday afternoons. Me an my buddies have one every friday :smoking: :smoking: :smoking: :bongin:

2. me, my bro, and friend anthony, tarrod, sometimes TJ have smokeouts on fridays, we all pitch some bud if we have some, roll blunts / smoke bowls, joints, gravity bong, etc . and sometimes we freestyle rap when we're high just for haha's

3. I have my own smokeouts every single day of the week just get really high all day

4. yea me and my friends or at least 1 friend smoke every dam day together but on friday we call like 4 of our friends and just smoke like 20 blunts or some shit

5. stop making up names

6. lol you caught me man, shit

7. Ita bound to happen sometime today lol

8. Haha... I am matching teeners tonight cuz it's Friday, with 2 other people... Don't smoke as much during the week cuz of school

9. Sounds fun as hell

10. Just got a new bong, ripped that a ton before work, now waiting for work to end to go smoke more bowls then get hammered and have a fat beer pong tourney