"Friday" --Rebecca Black theory

Discussion in 'General' started by gentlemanshigh, Apr 3, 2011.

1. I just realized, why didnt they delete this video if they find out they have so bad a

publicity for it? I think she may be a distraction so that people stop hating on Justin

Beiber..think about it for a sec..sorry i'm lifted, and this song is so shit, i'm trying to

comprehend it haha :)..honestly, someone would have noticed how bad she is,

unless she is just a random, super-spoiled girl that has enough money to pull this shit

off, but if it's that case then, i guess props to her for trying to accomplish a dream.

so what do you guys think?

For those who havent seen it;

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0"]YouTube - Rebecca Black - Friday (OFFICIAL VIDEO)[/ame]

2. #2 rex8000, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2011
    Just take the video out of your post, no good can come of spreading such evil haha.

And she isn't a girl who tried and accomplished her dream, her mom paid the company to make some generic garbage track and insert her into it. Which probably involved one take per verse, a cool trip to a studio, and about no more than two takes for every scene you see in that video.

There's artists who work hard to spread a good message and truly foster creativity out there every single day busting there asses. But this one makes it to the top of the charts. Fine if we want to ridicule her, but it's sad to watch her itunes count goes up as the others are left to dry with no support.

3. It's because it sells and now she has the world's attention.
    She'll make more shitty songs just like William Hung and will fall off the face of the earth by next year.
    If it wasn't a music video that had a random black fuckin guy driving at the end, I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't be as infamous.

4. This is everything that is wrong with the music industry wrapped into one rich spoiled cunt

5. Anything with auto-tuner needs to be burned