Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Friday Pick UP!!!! [Macros]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mannym1732, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Picked up an 1/8 of this no name stuff from my co-worker last night for $50.
    Have yet to smoke it but will update and add a smoke report.
    Let me know wat you think:smoke::smoke::smoke:

Attached Files:

2. very nice man, looks like some great smoke. Enjoy dude +rep

3. Damn, I'd really just love to have that under my nose for a couple seconds. I just need a whiff. Looks hella' good mate, enjoy it well.

4. Thanks man, Shit is amazing dude. Some sort of hybrid. Got a nice head high with a l8 couclock at the end.
    It smells pine like, as i was grinding it it filled my whole room with this pine pungent smell. Smoke was pretty smooth, kinda spicey.

5. Thats some nice smoke you got there enjoy!

6. Thanx, i definately will:bongin:

7. Those look pretty buff my friend, those really dense or what? Looks goooooood :smoking: I'd pay 50 for that (if I didn't have my current connects)

8. Yea the buds r pretty dense. Glad u liked them.

9. Looks good man. So it smells kinda piney? Haha thats pretty cool dude, but the spicy flavour? Never heard of weed being spicy when you smoke it. :D you :bongin: or :smoking:?

10. Both!!!:D:D:D
    I didn't mean spicy like food spicy, LOL!!!

11. Oh what? You like Marijuana too? ME TOO!

12. That's cool, keepin a variety when you toke, good times.

Haha well I mean it's just kuz I haven't ever heard of anyone smoking spicy weed.
    I'm up for learning stuff, describe that. ;)

13. As best as you can, obviously.

14. Its almost as if u can taste the pine smell in it. I took like 4 hits just so i can give a somewat close discription:D:D:D I guess i should have just said the smoke was smooth with a "spicey" pine taste to it. Hope u have a better idea now, wish i could just smoke it up wit u 2 show u wat i mean...:smoking::bongin:

15. Lovely nuggets. Snappers, anyone?

16. Here's another pic of the same stuff, unfortunately this is all i have left. The good thing is that it means i have to pick more bud up:D:D:D

Attached Files:

17. Looks like some good weed. Hope you enjoyed your friday.

18. Yeah man hands on learning always works with me haha. :bongin::smoke:

19. Especially when it comes to that beautiful plant we all call Mary-Jane, LOL!!!!:D