FRIDAY NITE what you guyz doing Tonight!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by growz, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Yo Forum yes people it is friday high day what are you guys and girls doing tonight, well im off to a Rave/ Birthday celebration its going to be great just getting ready at the moment cant wait shower, shave and dressed to impress ;) smoking on some good high sativa to lift me up and get me in the mood hope you all have a great night Peace Kushboi :love:: :D

2. I'm gunna eat leftover meatloaf and potato's all day. Maybe go for a swim...oh this boring life of mine :eek:

3. Working :( I'm working 8 and a half hour shifts for the next 5 days now. It really sucks because i get off at 11:30 at night and then I don't get to sleep until at least 2am, so my life is basically work, go home, go to sleep, get up, go to work again :(

4. No clue yet...trying to get my gal pal to hang out.

5. Gym, then probably see one of my old friends I haven't seen in a while.

6. tonight i am recovering from last night and the night before last, lol. BUT i left my freakin weed in my friend's car and he lives an hour away....*sad panda*

7. Buyin a hooker since im going to jail in 16 days

8. workin till 5... hittin up the dispensary and liquor mart.... smokin and drinkin beer....like usual

9. Stuff I can't post on here, oh and having a threesome. B]

10. scary movies?

11. This. I've smoked almost a total of an ounce in the last few days between all my friends smoking me up for no reason at all. I'm not complaining though, :bongin:.

12. Gettin' wasted? yes.

13. Smokin...chillin...
    maybe watch Friday the 13th for fun.
    Hahah

14. I'm going to a late night BBQ :D

15. stay in and do rituals, its bad luck day u fool!

16. Damn lady friend is a no-go...haha I wanted to get laid tonight. Oh well.

17. well i'm going to jo-ann fabrics with the wife. hot damn i can't fucking wait!
    there's so many awesome things to look at. fake plants, sewing stuff, jewelry making stuff, cake decorating stuff. maybe i can find a spoon to dig my eyes out while i'm there...

18. Im catching up on sleep, I have to pull 6 day weeks every week, so saturday is just another shitty workday for me!

19. And suddenly I don't feel so bad about the lack of a steady girlfriend lol.