Friday nights and Nubbin's disturbing past

Discussion in 'General' started by KraziHare, Jan 25, 2003.

1. Man, what is it about Friday's that always make me feel like there should be a party or some kind of explosions or something? Not explosions that would hurt anybody, just big pretty ones that destroy things that I don't like. Someone once told me that boredom often leads to great ideas. That person has never spent four hours in their room alone with nothing but a tiny little nugget of weed that they don't wanna smoke because then they'd have none. Oh well, at least I have people online I can bitch at and this picture that I found at fark.com
    I think Nub's been holding out on his sordid life. I didn't even know he played basketball...

Attached Files:

2. So now nubbins is playing basketball.. Go Nubbin go!

3. LMOA nubbin you rock

waht the hell is that white thinf in the middle

4. hehe whats that thing !>?

5. nice....too bad im such a slow mother fucker and only saw this thread today

6. Looks like you need to grow your head a little bit. Does'nt look big e'nuff to make your head fake juke jive and drive very effective.

7. who's anthony kedis??.....Peace out.....Sid

8. He's the singer for Red Hot Chili Peppers

9. arghhh got you now.....tnx....Peace out....Sid

10. Is that really your picture nubbin?

11. of course it is...

12. We should blaze sometime. And wear that shirt. So i can laugh and laugh... j/k

13. I Knew it!, Ive also seen that face associated with underground wrestling. :)