Friday Night :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GanjaMonster, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Alright, so me and my buddy work at the same place, had the same shift at the restaurant 'till 10pm. We roll 2 pinners in the staff washroom (pinners get us way higher than most of you guys cause we have a natural low tolerance :D). Anyway, after rolling, we head on out to the Silvercity theater, which happens to be right next to our work. We blaze the 2 joints in the back of the theater and proceed to buy our tickets for Eagle Eye. We knew it was going to be shitty, but we were high anyway. The moment we head into the theatre, the two of us get into a series of giggle-fits through 75% of the movie. People were pissed, lol. My buddy is so faded, he gets these funny body spasms from the intense high and starts laughing his ass off right after.

After the movie, we head outside and roll another joint right at the side of the theater, lights on and everything. We smoke it and walk to the bus stop. At this point it's 1:30am, and I forgot the busses won't run that late. At 1:50, realizing the bus won't come at all, my friend and I part ways and walk back home. For me, a 45 min walk in the dark, 2 am, bad neighbourhood, coyotes + stoned is NOT good. Almost every corner I turned felt like there would be a coyote around it.

When I arrive home around 3ish, my dad wakes up and asks what movie I saw. Being a little high still, I forgot completely the movie we saw, and as an excuse, I said "Oh crap, be right back, gotta put this away" (I had my iPod in my hand).

Anyway, it was a great night, up until the point where I had to walk home. :\

I don't even know why I typed all this, or bothered to tell this. Hmmm... :smoking:

2. ????????

D.
    :smoke: