Friday Night Stories & Plans

Discussion in 'General' started by OGKushBlazer, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Hey blades, this thread is open for anyone willing to post and discuss their plans for the night, whether drinking, toking, or sleeping, just post here.

My plans are to got to McDonalds @ about 10, as it is 7:53 at the moment. I don't have any smoke, although I still plan on chillin, listenin to some Bone Thugz-N-Harmony and sippin on Iced Tea.

As for stories, the firt time I smomed was Friday, April 1st, twentyeleven, which was the perfect date, being the best day of the week with the ability to listen to BTNH's 1st of the Month.

Peace, with all regards,
    -OGKushBlazer

2. I went to town. smoked a joint, played frisbee, went to Burger King, chilled there for a hour or 2... or 3 lol
    good night

3. What should I do tonight blades? I have about 1g of mids left and plan on burning it and chilling at home tonight.

4. wish i had fun plans to speak of but home alone with a sick stomach and my virtual boyfriend broke up with me (thats the only funny part cause i hope he met a reall sweetie)

5. I'll just be straight chilling went to subway. Gonna puff a bunch of wax my chemvalley kush is almost dry do ill puff a wet one play far cry and go to sleep