friday night shroom trip

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by --jamminout--, Mar 13, 2010.

1. so yesterday i was finally able to cut loose for one night while being up at school.

I had gotten a chocolate that had about 2.5 grams in it, i ate it at around 7:30pm and then went to a parties at my friends apartment. The trip was really eye opening for me and i had a great time. There was no time that i felt overwhelmed or scared of what i was seeing, I thought it was soo much fun.

I had a slight epihyany that night as well which im still trying to figure out, maybe when i get some more sleep the meaning will show up?

But all in all it was a great friday night, what did you guys do last night

2. Sounds like a fun time man!

Last night me and some friends just got really stoned, and decided to walk down to some graveyards at night. And then we went to this random chicks place and sat outside on her porch for half an hour talking. On the way out somehow her step broke when I walked on it. :confused: We then walked back to my friend's house, got stoned, and played Monopoly. We also watched Boondock Saints (great movie, I can't wait for the sequel).

3. Try the tea - that shit will make you quit 'shrooms 4ever - when you finally quit tripping!
    Longest 2 -1/2 days of my life!:eek:

4. hahaha idk about 2 days of straight tripping that might be a little intense

but the shrooms made me realize a lot about myself and my attitude, they really did change my mind set a little bit

5. shrooms kick ass