Friday night and bored

Discussion in 'General' started by syntax13, Jan 7, 2006.

1. Well call this a useless thread but im kind of pissed off that just about all my friends blew me off tonight, some to go hang out with other friends, others to go to our HS's basketball game. I can't get weed cause my dealer is in jail, I got in angry arguements with 2 teachers today, and my brothers friend who I hate is over at my house. I'm bored out of my fucking mind. Someone please kill me.

2. im sorry...go see hostel.

3. i was thinkking about that
    but i am gunna watch march of the peguins with my girl

4. i would but i dont want to go to the movies alone...i just always feel weird doing that. especially on a friday night

5. it was weekends like that which really made me hate high school

dont worry, soon you will be in college(if u are going) and there is endless shit to do

6. whats wrong with going to the movies alone? i dont see anything wrong with that...it doesnt mean youre a "loner" or a "losser" for seeing a movie alone.

7. Yea, tonight really blows for me too. I got out of work at 11 and came home all excited because it's friday, but it turns out nobody is doing fucking ANYTHIGN! I literally called 30 people, and none of them are doing shit, other than seeing movies, or hanging out at their houses. I was looking forward to getting fucked up tonight, but oh well.

8. haha yeah man right on :smoke:

9. when everyone you know is there and you show up alone...i dunno...people are gay in high school, I'll leave it at that. anyways friday nights over and now i have a boring saturday and sunday to look forward to.

10. Man I always go places alone, its so much more peaceful and you dont have to deal with shit from other people, and if there are people around saying your a loser or whatever, who cares, youll be out of high school soon enough and no one will remember you.

11. i accually had a really good fri night, except for the fact that my mom thinks i was drinking witch i was but she just assumed that casue i didnt answer her phone right away, so im prolly grounded today, but i had alot of fun and had a hotel party with a bunch of people that graduated a while ago so i got to talk to them, plus a bunch of my friends were there, it was sweet,i have never gone to a movie by myself but i wouldnt see anything wrong with it

12. Sat urday better tanhn sunday. Drink lots of beers, and smoke only a litte, but getting fucked ujp. Acquired free bntoll,e and drinkings aogf beers. My brain backspace, is getting holes in it just form tonight5, becauz the beers plus the liuour getteed me fucked. I hit a bong like 3 times, nad its got me high sas fuck, surprsiisngly cuz i havent smoked in a bit. Plus the drinking amkes me totally fuckeed ip. Fcuking nananagggiriririrerer. I need to get laid,....