Friday. Finally. What are you guys up to tonight?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by budlover1234, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Gonna pick up a case of beer and some bud here soon and getta nice buzz goin :D
    What do you guys got planned?

2. Ate a 5mg perc and finished testing a power supply for a computer (it works!)

3. Smoked a bowl of dank to get me going for now. Gonna try and pick up some Yellow Stars through a friend of a friend at a party I'm going to tonight.

4. Popped 30mg worth of vicodin and 875mg of somas about 20 some min ago yeah im startin to feel pretty good =D ill anxious to see what everyone else is doing!

5. Watching The Baader Meinhof Complex

6. Smokin steady on the ganj.

Dude I know just threw me a half g maybe .6 of some DIESELF llello! Shits amazing, half a pinky nail size bump and youre Numb.

BEST PART: I only had to trade him like a fuckin gram of green! HAHAHAHA

7. either hittin up a party or chillin with the remainder of my blow or both ;)

8. just finished a 40 from yesterday. (first time drinking)
    i dont think it'll give me a buzz or anything.
    just gonna chill out, listen to some tunes. maybe draw.

9. how did that make you feel? i got some of those when my wisdom teeth was out but only took them the first day when I was already groggy. I get different responces to those, some people they're great and some could take five. just want another opinion.

10. Ok the this has kicked in pretty well i say ill be peaking in about 15 more min..aw i love somas and vicodin =D!!!!!!!

11. About done with my sixer of Michelobe light. After that, a couple bowls. Oh yea, should be fucking great.

12. Sounds good. Imma try and find me some xanax or something. Then i can't drink though...
    Fuck.

13. Smoking a bowl and finding my Hydrocodone. Tonight is gonna be good :smoking::smoke::bongin::yay:

14. Personally, I think I would drink. Isn't xanax just going to make you sleepy?

15. Absolutely nothing.. Freezing rain has me stuck at home. All I have here is a bottle of Zicam MAX, which I need to save for tomorrow night :)

16. popped xanax and cwe hydrocodone. gonna go out and drink with my friends (I wont be drinking). Taking a adderall with me just incase theres no yayo .

17. Ehh. Id rather have a alcohol buzz tonight. :D

18. FTW! What will be your drink of choice?

19. not my style. to me alcohol feels like a really cheap buzz and I dont much care for the euphoria of it.
    to each their own.

ill be havin a blast RX style