Friday Evening Chat :)

Discussion in 'General' started by KingPins, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Well It's not quite the weekend for me yet, I have to work for a couple hours tomorrow morning.. just waiting on a couple of friends to come over to teh house and smoke some kb's.

how is everyone doing tonight?

p.s for all concerned.. I took care of my shit problem.

2. im soo glad u got that shit taken care of

3. Oh me too the suspense was just killing me....:p

4. so you going to make a new one of these everyday bnf?

5. I'm about to be trippin on a little 2c-e and a couple bowls. I just have to wait till my mom goes to bed cause trippin and parents don't mix.

6. Been a kinda chill friday.

Woke up way hungover. Fifth of whiskey last night on minimum sleep.

Had to wake up, Work out, Shower, Drive around, Go get my haircut all groggy, Drive around more, Drive a hour to my grandmas to see whats up and huor back. Went bout flowers/card and burned a CD for my girl for her birthday but she wasnt home so i gave it to her neighbor which sucked but oh well.

Jus a buncha driving and bein real stressed, One good thing rolled by my ol homies house and seen him out front and bullshited for a minute.

But then i came home, Worked on this beat trying to relax got it tight as fuck. Layed down the first verse. Fucked up now 11ish oclock, Bout to work on the song tommrow, Gon be my best yet.

Jus tryin to relax and chill tonight ya know.

7. I rather like having one each day as a little chat in the forum :)

And tonight I went bowling since I didnt get any bud :mad: and ended up fuckin pulling something in my left ass cheek and ended up having to quit early cuz it hurts bad.... something in the muscle popped or something....real painful...... unforutnately no bud to help heal either :(

8. well im glad someone enjoys it.. im just trying to bring love and peace here.. nothing more :)

dude that sucks about your ass and having no weed.. bowling is the shit.

9. lol, im just wating for bud...stil called the guy at noon today, but, im just chilling, smoking cigs, music, hell call soon enough with a fresh new Oz, witch i should get the first baggie out of...i hope hehe

10. i found this intersting tutorial on how to make LSD.
    It's interesting, because it promises that if I follow the directions and suceed I will have myself 1,000,000 doses of LSD. Which obviously, would make my life.
    But it also seems that if I followed it, I would end up blowing myself up.

Does anyone know?

11. Yeah i re-uped with a 1/2 oz about 2 hours ago, that usually lasts me about a week.

Good Luck on getting that bud.. I must admit I have a pretty solid connection on buds.. seems like I can get weed 24/7

12. Yeah man, that doesnt sound safe, I passed the link to a few buddies too and see what they say.

13. Well i had a chill day and even a nicer night. Im just watching some tv and got the vapor bros going. Feel so good to vape and helps the lungs. Hope everyone is having a chill time. Stay high and ill be posted by the comp

14. yeah, that's what i thought.

i figured some asshole probably wrote it to get a few chuckles in when some tripped out people decided to try it and died in the process.

or maybe i'm wrong.

i'd be sweet to have the power to make me some acid. =]

15. Tonight I saw a car crash (Woman crashed head-first into the back of a trailer)
    and
    a police raid on a house (about four cruisers, a rancher and a helicopter)

All in all, the night was kind of drown out by the sound of sirens.

16. got off work early (my last day there too) so i went to my friends house and we all got baked, then my bike got stolen...

17. yeah man, i fuckin love bowling. Even with my ass hurting (i finished bowling a second game, no way i was paying for an unfinished game) i was still able to break 210 (final of 219)

I am going to try my hardest to pick up tomorrow, even if i have to pay for more expensive bud (really don't have the money to buy dank but whatever, i want to smoke)

18. do you like going to the batting cages? theres a place about 10 mins up the way called Baseball Rampage and they advertise that they have free batting cages..

we need to figure out when you are coming into town to blaze up some budz with me.

and my bowling score is terrible, me and my fiancee compete to break triple digits.. although im getting better.. probably doesnt help that im always imparred when I roll.

19. i pissed for my drug classes today,,,,, the first time in 8 weeks of class,,,

passed it,,,, so im high as hell right now,,,, good vibes all around...:cool:

20. Nice man, you on probation or something?

Anyone want to explain this "rep" system? like how does it work?