Friday drunk fest = new elephant bowl...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by macpride, Apr 25, 2009.

1. DSC00588.jpg

DSC00589.jpg

DSC00592.jpg

So me and my boy went to the bar at the beach yesterday for a few hours... got tanked, took bonghits, got the bartenders number, and than the rest of the night is kind of blurry...it involves more alcohol, more friends, and chillin atop mt. sheen at the sheeny palace....but apparently in this drunken state of mine, I must of gone to my local gas station and bought a bowl...its pretty cool, the carb is his butthole so thats awesome...I just dont remember buying it, but either way...good friday

2. my friend had one like that in a different color. butthole carb is awesome.

3. ew i hate those they get clogged after like one hit cuz the trunk is so skinny

4. Haha I love drunken nights like that...and I wish gas stations by me sold glass pieces :confused:

5. lmao thats awesome

6. i have the same one... i thought it was kinda weak but my girl wanted it she likes elephants it jus sits on the shelf i think i hit it like once... they look cool tho

7. a bunch of gas stations around here sell pieces/grinders, pretty cool

yeah im just gunna use it as a paper weight or something

8. #8 JaZZyJ3FF, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
    Does that elephant rip hard out of his ass? LMAO

- Just pack it and hit it the other way LMAO!!! ( Im high)

9. hah, i dunno man I aint gunna smoke out of it, Im sure this elephants rips real hard out of his ass though haha

10. DUDE NO WAY I HAVE ONE TOO!! They hit WAYYY hard, harder then any pipe ive used. [​IMG]

11. hah dude thats ill, cheers to generic pieces

12. well in my area and group of friends everyone was like noo wayy thats sweet i was like yeah unique find for the win.

bubble bursted

13. hey man i can keep a secret haha :smoke:

14. gonna have to hunt you down now, shits weak