Frickin parents are sad and make me feel like this

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by daveslaine, Aug 6, 2011.

1. #61 Mister Anderson, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2011
    If I saw you in person I would drown you in a pool....

We can do without the violence! 420!

2. You seem uh mentally ill lol

3. OP sounds just a lil narcissistic
    [​IMG]

4. Yes that word was right haha.

So says I, the human dictionary

5. I don't even remember that comment and seeing 20 new notifications tripped me out so hard.

<3 gc

6. Did we get trolled, or did the OP crawl back to his cave?

7. stopped reading after the first line, cmon dude, insulting your own parents? not cool, they MADE you

8. JUST SHUT UP EVERYONE!

/idiotic thread end

9. id be angry and depressed if i had to live with someone like you too.

10. #70 Verdurous, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Become a mod and then close it or just unsubscribe if you don't like it. :rolleyes:

11. I should haha the community is for spreading love not hate or stupidity.

12. #72 Verdurous, Aug 11, 2011
    You'd make a bad mod. You preach this, yet your post told everyone to shut up and you insulted the OP yourself.

13. focus on your family as much as possible, when theyre happy youll be happy, even if you moved out you could try pretend you needed to live your life and forget about them but deep down inside youll feel like shit. Even if you cant make them happy stick it out or youll regret it

14. Just wanted to explain my previous post.

I too was put off by the op's seemingly arrogance but a little further in he admits his insecurities plus having been brought up by a narcissist you see the many wrongs they commit or the coldness coming from them and often compare yourself to them saying you'd know better. As many of you may already know it's crazy living with or around a narcissist.

Another thing I want to add, I don't know if the op's mother is a narcissist or not but a lot of what he said I could remember about my own mother.

And those of you who've had narcissistic parents know the difficulties this relationship incurs, and how it's a love/hate relationship.

I didn't want to jump to conclusions but I thought the op would of been back to respond.

15. Do you really believe you are God? You may have some real issues OP. Do you see a therapist? Wow.

:confused_2:

16. #76 mr puffer 420, Aug 18, 2011
    Good way to put it. xD

17. I think you need therapy. Looks like you need the help, not the parents?

18. What the fuck...

19. You have a very interesting writing style my friend, well perhaps 'eccentric' is the proper word.

I don't know, you could look at it from a philosophical point of view. Supposedlly we define our own realities so you could say that you are the son of god and the sun's son and to you this is so because this is your reality. To me this sounds like the ravings of a manic depressive homeless man waving his dick at traffic but you say you are a god so for the sake of argument you are a god.

Perhaps your parents are succubi (plural from of the word succubus) who drained you of your positive energy and godly radiance and then expelled you from their midst having no further use for you. And actually I can understand where you are coming from to a degree. My parents are incredibly negative (especially regarding each other, divorced:rolleyes:) and constantly attempt to drag me down into their hellish miasma.