Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Freshness w/o fruit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by H4Z3, Jan 28, 2010.

1. I know if you put orange peels and other fruits in you bag of weed it will keep it fresh but, i have no fruit any other ways? my stash is gettin pretty dry

2. ? how hard is it to go buy an orange lol?

3. bread works the same way as fruit peels. Just dont leave it in with your stash too long or it molds

4. you have no idea, i would have to get in the car, DRIVE to the super market and buy an orange thats about $.89 plus tax, so figure about $.90+

THEN... I would have to drive back. And with the price of gas in today's world thats probably about another $1.00 or so.

lol.........

but I really don't feel like getting an orange thats why
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    thank you ignila

5. Well, I think you're going to have to let your stash mold then. Just kidding, are you using an air tight container? You can also try putting the container in the fridge.

6. Get one of these. You can get em at a candle shop with a candle in em. Burn out the candle, and then run it in some hot water and get the rest of the wax out. After that youve got yourself and awesome airtight container for your herb. :)
    [​IMG]

7. Oh yeah how expensive is gas in Jerusaem?

8. Mason jar is what I use

9. lol..