Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fresh water

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tinky57, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Hi just thought id share a new hobby me and my friends have discovered, I'm sure its not new but its still a novelty. One time we had planned to go out on a boat and toke up using a bucky. Thats when we first tried fresh water buckys, It was a low boat so we just did the buckys out of the lake water which is heaps of fun when your high. Now we do them when ever we get the chance, out on seawater is even better because of the rocking boat. Just don't go to hard or you will get a mouth full of seawater.

2. What's a bucky?

3. Bucket bong. Guess the sea's a pretty big bucket!!

4. gravity bong?

5. I imagined a giant ass 5 gallon bucket and a bunch of ridiculous teenagers on a boat trying to use it to smoke Marijuana.