Fresh Water in bubbler?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by manty420, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Change it after every bowl, and DO NOT be lazy and leave the water in there. If you do your bub is going to smell/taste horrible very quickly.

Also, just poor the water in through the bowl and wait 10 seconds for it to try.

2. Fresh water every time. If I'm feeling extra lazy, I might let it go for two sessions, but that's rare. When I weigh my laziness versus the ungodly smell of the water, it's just a no brainer. For the sake of personal hygiene, change the water every time.

3. good thing i have a pull bowl bubbler, so it is easy to change the water. I usually change mine pretty often, but i don't use it that much, only when i am at home and i am mostly at my friends smoking. Once my incredibowl mini gets here my bubbler will be obsolete.

4. Dude, it takes, what, 10 seconds at most to empty the water out of a bubbler. It's not exactly difficult. Obviously if you're smoking it all day you're probably better off changing it at the end of the day, but it's not exactly a chore.