Fresh Reminder Why we all hate cops (2) !!! This is worse than the first

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokerZLink, May 26, 2009.

1. Much hate for our local PD.

I dont see why everyone is so Hostel against cops. I mean shit, I have 2 tickets to pay for some BS, but I dont hate my local PD. (Infact, im off today and fried, gotta go to the Police Station to pay them lmao!).

But look at the shit that does happen to our Officers man. Local cops with a wife and gets, gets shot in the face during a speeding citation. You know what I mean?

So he busted this kids ass. Do you really think the convo went like this?

Cop: Hey, you cant skate here, go away.
    Kids: Oh why yes Officer, thank you !
    Cop: What motherfucker!, get down

The convo prolly went like this.

Cop: Hey, you cant skate here, leave
    Kids: Okay
    10 mins later the kids are found around the corner, on the same property.

Cop: Hey, I warned you
    Kid: fuck you man, its just skating

Just think. Becoming a cop would filter out the mentally handicapped. Anyone else, wouldnt have sudden rage for no apparent reason. Its common sense. Infact, I kinda feel sorry for the cop. Some kid bitches him out, he smacks him around and loses his job.

I want to become a cop so I can smack people around, its just like the main reason you know?

2. for real man if some bitch ass little brats started talking shit to me like that I'd thrown their ass down too. Respect the law and the law will respect you, I know this is true because many times I've been busted for doing illegal things and just do the "yes sir, I understand sir, I'm very sorry sir it wont happen again" and they let me off the hook almost every time, of course there are some cops who just hate life and pride themselves on picking on people but the majority is not that way.

3. I dunno...
    I mean, that is pretty brutal but that is just one cop. I feel like everyone only hears bad things about what the police do, but there are alot of good cops out there. Even when everyones all, "Aww man, I was smoking in a park and the cops busted me" and then they say fuck the police. No its not the cops fault that you got caught, its your fucking fault.

wow, sorry about that rant...

4. Obviously the kids were punks, most 13 year olds are snotty little punks, it kinda goes with the territory. And so I bet a $1000 that they did mouth off to the cop from the get go, but that still doesn't excuse a grown fat-ass man from trying to choke out a 13 year old girl.

Plus, I bet he went up to them all hitching up his belt acting the big tough cop man and got pissed and lost his shit when they just laughed at him instead of "respectin' his authoritah".

5. are u fucking kidding me.... give me a break

FUCK THE POLICE

6. They shouldve have bashed that fucker on the head and just jacked all his shit.

7. who are u refering to

8. god i hate these videos, my lil brother skates and watches these videos all the time. the other day at walmart a cop rolled up on him, just to tell him to leave, and he thought it'd be badass to be a dick to the cop. now he's got probation.

9. Let me guess all the internet tough guys here would have beat the cop over the head and killed him instead cuz their gansta.

10. I LOL ed

11. If a cop tried to handle me like that I would have busted his face open with my skateboard, fuck the consequences i would want that mother fucker to remember me for the rest of his life

12. I cant watch any of the videos. The page loads, but not the video. Anyone know why? I(m really anxious to watch it.

13. hey dont be hatin im a cop...lol...

14. everything seems to be working fine..... try again?

15. what needs to happen, is for every citizen to carry a can of bear mace and a tazer on them.

See how these fucking pigs like that shit

FUCK!

16. when is America going to wake up and realize these so called rights we have aren't shit if the politicians we send into office just write new ammendments to pass by old laws.

It's fucking pathetic we deal with this bullshit, we pay that fucking salary and every others who is in office and the only god damn thing they do for us is give us more laws, harsher punishments, and fatter salaries.

Why the fuck didn't any one vote for Ron Paul??? Now we have this dumb fuck in office and is selling shirts faster than Michael Jordan sells shoes and people like this shit???