Fresh Reminder Why we all hate cops (2) !!! This is worse than the first

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokerZLink, May 26, 2009.

1. You know it's bad when the douche bag has his own wiki page:hello:
    And check this out pulled from it,

"In January 2009, the Baltimore Police Department announced that they would no longer release the names of police officers who shot or injured civilians, especically when citing alleged death threats against Rivieri. [4]"

Note to self: Don't mess with skateboarders :eek:

2. is this actually REAL?
    cause thats actually disgusting, that cop belongs behind bars

3. grow the fuck up.

the stereotyping of every police officer being is power abusive pig is old. not every police officer is a douchebag, not every police officer abuses their power, not every police officer is out to hunt and fuck over every single pothead/skater/teenager/wtfever. you are being extremely ignorant if you say or even think this. the people who continue repeating this are no better than the ignorant who believe all potheads are lazy, unmotivated, never-do-good plague on society. learn that individual cops are fucktards. learn that individual potheads are dumbshits. be a better person than the ignorant uninformed masses. rise above the stupidity instead of adding to it.

im not saying some police dont deserve to be kicked off the force - but damn, some of yall truly and honestly believe that every single person who puts on a badge is evil. it then amazes me further they go on a internet forum to rally more hate. GROW UP OR SHUT UP. The world is filled with enough hate and bullshit we don't any more.

4. That sounds like some shit my high ass would write lol.

But I agree 100%, to get along, you have to go along. Wave to cops when you pass them, greet them with how are you doing officer, when you see them in the stoor. Be cool to police, and treat them like normal people, and they will treat you the same.

Like I said earlier, what the video didnt show, is where those kids prolly called that cop stupid, and a dick, or a motherfucker. There is no way that cop just threw that kid on the ground, without warning. They made him snap somehow.

And further more, like I said, I would do the same thing if some punk ass kid didnt listen to what I said. The police just follow policy like any corporation in the world. Their policy happens to be the law. You break that policy, they are forced to take action.

I used to have half of Anne Arundal County police, as friends. They caught me so many times riding my four wheeler or dirt bike on the roads, or on County Property and shit. That I knew all of their names. When I was finally old enough to drive, I started burning out and revving my truck up at them while I rode by. This one I was tight with was writing a ticket to a lady, and I just melted some tires taking off at a light where he was at. I just waved and beeped the horn and he waved back lol.

5. yea, you say that now

6. This happened in Baltimore too. At the Inner Harbor. Its all over youtube. He does the same thing, but a couple times and is worse I think personally.

I miss Anne Arundal County cops, I hate BC cops.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgWrV8TcUc]YouTube - Baltimore cops V.S. skateboarder[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FedlpshJb4c]YouTube - Skateboard-Hating Baltimore Cop at it Again[/ame]

7. #28 Its420sosmoke, May 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2009
    Damn skateboard punks need to go skate at the skate park and shit like that wouldn't happen to them. Once you break the law don't expect the cops to be nice. Also don't run or resist unless you want them to fuck you up.

8. I can't beleive anyone could defend this guy. I would probably be in prison for a long time if any of those were my kids.

This debate between some cops are good and all cops are bad is a bit ridiculous. Of course all cops are not evil, but I do have problems with anyone who chooses to make a career out of enforcing arbitrary rules on the populace.

9. Dude the kids were breaking the law and then they started talking shit, running and resisting.

10. If that had been my girlfriend or sister I would be in jail for a long fucking time.

A LONG ass time.

11. imagine if it was your daughter... my dad would grab with gat

12. Kids had it coming they resisted, ran, and talked shit to the cops.

13. Fuck that cop. If he did that to me, I'd punch him in the face, then run the fuck outta there, not like his fat pig ass is gonna catch me.

14. fuck the police

15. ^^^fail

16. damn thats messed up. i hope the cop got in some shit for that. god damn

17. #39 Indi420, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
    What a badass mother fucker, choking kids and girls. Blowing a fucking blood vessle over a few kids.

There are real cops out there doing a great job protecting people from auctal danger people but this guy is just a fat ass loser who picks on little kids.

its a shame because there are real police doing real good things and putting themselves on the line to protect people, but this guy makes the entire force look like shit.

I've been busted by the po many times for weed and things like that but I have never been arrested because the cops around here have bigger fish to deal with than skateboarders and kids smoking pot.

but on the other hand those little brats need to learn to keep their fucking mouth shut, you dont fight with police and this is why. Some of them wont take it and fuck you up for giving them lip.

Kids need to learn that they totally had this coming by fucking with a fat jerk off cop. Trying to act kool and badass while the cops are busting you is not the smartest thing in the world.

I see faults on both ends, the police and the stupid ass kids.

18. in the ass