Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fresh pickup (White Tea?)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tokin', Jun 18, 2010.

1. #1 tokin', Jun 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2010
    Just picked this half O up about an hour ago. Dude called it white tea (never heard of it before). It has a hint of a sweet tea smell. Was charging $60/8th but cut me a deal for $200 a half. Smoke report later tonight:wave:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks tasty to me. ive got some strong sativa growing at home right now that came from a bag of hermy mids that looked like that. it is po'tant

3. [​IMG]

This is the guy who grows it.

Strap in because it may be a bumpy ride. :cool:

4. lol i remember that commerical "we pluck it!" LOL

5. LOL I had no idea what you were talking about at first till I googled "we pluck it". I would definatley smoke that guy up.

6. haha that dudes got some killa

7. shit that weed looks dank as fuck. +rep

8. whoa lol +rep

9. pissed a little while laughing

10. thats some good looking bud and 200 for a half isn't bad at all. :hello:

11. lmao epic lolz

12. looks a lot like the bubble kush I have lol, did u get from an exotic connect? one of us prob has real name or fake

13. Or they look the same? :rolleyes:

@OP, looks delicious sir. Like it was sprayed with some kind of cannabinoid liquid or something. How does it smoke?

14. I wont be able to break in the new batch till midnight tonight, when I get off work. Now that I think of it though, the more I smell it - it reminds me of Arizona iced tea. Damn I want some tea now! I guess I'm gonna have to go to the convenient store and buy some white tea to go with my white tea:p

15. yo dawg i heard you like white tea so i put a white tea with your white tea so you can enjoy your white tea while you enjoy your white tea

16. Alright. Got home from work, got myself settled in and smoke a fat bowl out of my sgw waffle perc. First green hit was instant high before I even exhaled. As soon as I exhaled I was thinking "holy shit I'm hhigh!" It tastes sweet and lemony- DELICIOUS! definitely a sativa it's hairy as fuck, very kiefy and I am in no way shape or form couch locked - I just have a billion thoughts running through my head right now. I watched some billy madison and couldn't stop giggling throughout most of the movie:hippie::smoking:

I hope I explained it well:smoke:

17. That's some insane lookin bud

18. :eek: that bud is like a fucking rainbow + rep

19. Thanks dudes:smoke:
    It's all mine!..well actually I hooked a friend up with an 8th