Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fresh pickup from Toronto

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by st3f, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Got a new pickup from downtown tdot, 3 ounces total for 450

i'm in a state of shock at how nice these buds are, definitely the best i've ever gotten hands down.

pictures dont do these buds justice, what do you think city? ill post macros if i can later this week

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. yeahh im from toronto looks like the standard shit you get, fruit smell big buds? decent stuff at a good price, looks like some grapefruit to me

3. Thats a crazy good deal man...i know your gonna enjoy all those lovely buds

4. 3 zips for 450?
    Thats a damn steal if its dank.
    Nice buy man

5. Yeah it has plenty of trichs, bc Bud, it burns smooth and its an indica dominate..75-25% roughly

6. Nice stuff. I can never find that kind of stuff in Markham. Maybe I need to take a drive downtown one day.

Enjoy

7. lovin the size of those buds. Looks beautiful, no matter what it is :hello:

8. Yes to T.O. chops, usually outdoor tends to be cheaper but pics look pretty nuggy not leafy :D Anyways man enjoy that smoke :wave:

9. Love the ikea jar. I ave dozens of the 61 oz one.. The spring lids are nice..