Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fresh Oz of VA dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by sinkjesussink, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Just picked up this ounce of headies in va, paid 380. What do you guys think?

[​IMG]

2. im liking the shape of those plump nugs

3. Looks pretty dank, only one view so I can't exactly tell if it looks fat. But those nugs look nice and dense :yay:

4. what part of va?

5. Thanks for the replies guys, I might take some better pics later on today. I cleaned all my glass and my Extreme Q so maybe a photo shoot is in order. :)

I'm located in the Hampton Roads area of VA.

6. Looks great man, enjoy that shit.

7. nice sack, dude, enjoy

8. Looks like some good bud. I'd smoke it haha

9. have fun i love pickin zips of head stash

10. Looks good man, buds like that are hard to come by for less than $400 in Richmond.

11. Queer.
    lol jk

12. Hampton Roads...why does that ring a bell? Its weird because I'm in Florida and have never been to VA

13. nice pick up man, i just moved from NoVA. there was always some crisp nugz up there floatin in from somewhere or another