Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fresh outta rehab(;

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Josh516, Sep 11, 2011.

1. So as of today I'm out of that hell hole, on the ride home with my buddy's who picked me up prepared with a pearled joint of some highly dank kush followed by some food from the outside yes I'm talkin like 7 mc doubles and a fucken coca cola hell to the yes get home my girls waiting for me finalllyyy get sum pussy after 3 months felt soo good, now I'm just chilling with her and my fam all night blazed, I get dropped next week and still have to go to that damn outpatient so i got a detox kit and il just smoke some fake shit for a bit till I'm off probation. Conclusion : rehab fucking blows. Freedom is hella great :D happy tokin' fellas

2. what were you in rehab for

3. Be careful bro.

4. Haha. Sounds like a badass slammer!

5. [quote name='"Stereo"']Be careful bro.[/quote]

That's fer sher, il definitely be cautious for now on.

6. hope your get your shit together man.

7. Congratulations man.

8. what were you in for dude? Im thinking of checking into one for a few months but its to much money without insurance.. :(

9. Where are you from?

I'll send you through killerkush rehab you will never want to ingest a narcotic again once I am done with you.

10. Hopefully you werent rehabbed for weed? That would make for a reverse pyrex victory, where you lose, but in all actuality, you make a major win!
    IMHO, weed + sex = superior winning; unless i had to go to rehab for mj. I just dont know. Im slowing confusing myself :confused: