Fresh outta jail

Discussion in 'General' started by ondrugz, Dec 2, 2006.

1. only was there for 2 days hope i dont have to go back ive been stealing medical textbooks and sellin them back to this bookstore for about 80-120$ a pop im not proud of it actually im embarrassed but i was gettin mad money probably got about 1500-2000$ total before they got me now i have Felony grand theft, and skeeming to defraud i no im prabably gonna get hit with some harsh comments just felt like telling you guys

2. The real robbers are the cunts charging so much for a fucking book.

3. Holy Fuck Shit...

4. Ya dude seriously. I took 12 credits at community college this semester and spent $500 on used books, thats about 50% of what tuition cost!

5. then i guess i got em back cuz i fucked em out of a good bit of money

6. Yeah mate just chill, they cant justify the price of uni text books.

7. Are you kidding me right now? They can't justify the price?! My sociology teacher went into great detail about how the school system royally fucks each student out of money. They are overcharging over 100% of what they are paying on those books. They do have a choice to sell them cheaper. They choose not to.

8. damn you guys really make me feel better about it damn near like hero hahaha

9. ant that the motherfucking truth. (oardon my french)

10. Lol, didnt you expect them to catch on eventually? lol.

Ah well, at least you didnt get into too much trouble. I've never been to jail, but i figure it could have been a lot worse than 2 days in jail.

And yea, they charge way to much for those books, so i dont disagree with what you did really (fuck the establishment:D )

11. Ya dude, a good portion of members on this forum are college students and we have all been boned in the ass by the ridiculous price of text books. Unfortunately even Robin Hood was a criminal.

12. yea i kinda thought id get busted if if i kept doin it but i just got greedy i mean shit dude i was doin it 2 times a week usually and gettin about 200-300$ each time and about 500-700$ a week way more than i can get from flippin burgers and plus the shit got addicting like sellin crack or something its just that FAST MONEY

13. I hate buying books from my school, they really are ridiculously priced, and the best part is every semester they change books so you either don't get money back, or you get half of what you spent. This semester I'm selling my books online

14. Shit man, they fucking rip you like hell on that. I don't blame you stickin' it to the man like that.

15. Dude... felony counts on your record are not cool!

16. yeai know im worried about that grand theft charge itll prolly be a bitch tryin to get a decent job with that in my record

17. Good point. I wasnt thinking about that. I was thinking more in terms of punishment, but you're right the felony charge sucks.

18. A couple years back I spent a lot of time and money avoiding the actual conviction part. I would suggest doing EVERYTHING possible to get the charges knocked down. 1st step: Get a good lawyer 2nd step: Start doing comm service and what not so when you go to court you can say your already trying to work off debt to society, etc, etc.

Oh yeah and your right about the punishment part.... spent a bit more than 2 days and it was fukcing horrible.