Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fresh outta jail on bail.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by s7sidhu510, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. most of the older folks on the sight yeah...but trust me...most ppl on this sight have not been arrested yet. Too young.

2. If he really stole someone's car and ran for the police and crashed then he is a offender. I agree with you that it's fucked up to do that and punishment like jail is probably good so he can learn he did something wrong, because as far as I read he doesn't really regret, nor sense some sorrow from his actions.

But on the other side it's never cool to go to prison and even though you probably were just plain wrong, good luck.

3. maybe you should give prison a try, it might deter you from committing crimes in the future and help your mindset

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.