Fresh out of jail for 15 pound weed charge

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NebDro, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On my birthday, September 8th, a friend and I were cruising around in his brother's car, smoking a few bowls. The day before, my friend had picked up 12 pounds of some quality bud, and the day of, he had bought 3 more pounds of really high quality headband.

Anyways, we were just cruising, about to head back to one of his friends' house, because we were going to stash the 15 lbs there, and come back later in the night to pick it up for unmentionable reasons. We were at the intersection 4 or 5 blocks from his house, and next thing you know, we see 2 police cars pull up behind us. I freaked out, as I saw them on their radio, and they followed us, but I was cool. After driving to a different location ( we didn't want to attract heat to his friends' house) we stepped out, thinking we had escaped capture, but out of nowhere, a fucking full sized german shephard screams through the air, and attacks my friend just as he stepped out of the car. I out of reflexes reached for the 2 dufflebags full of bud and ran for my fucking life. I saw a lady that was unloading groceries leave her old ass shitty car door open, with keys in it, so i jumped in, and tried to steal it, but it wouldn't start, so after a couple muinutes of trying to start it, she had called the police as she watched from the window, and about 7 or 8 police cars pulled up behind me, and before I had time to run again, I had a tazer dart in my right buttocks.

To sum it up, after being taken to the county jail, I fought with the intake officers, and got 1 Unauthorized use of vehicle, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, and 1 resisting arrest. I worked out a plea of guilty within 6 days of being in jail, and pleaded guilty to the marijuana charge with all others being dropped. I got 3 months and 15 days, and a 2 year suspended prison sentence:cry::( All on my fucking birthday... Just figured I'd share my LOVELY birthday experience:mad:

2. You're crazy.

3. Damn man thats one hell of a ride lol

My birthday is on september 9th. Im bout to sparka joint for you and raise a bottle of jack.

I'm sure everything will be ok :)

4. Holy shit that's GTA style! Badass.

5. Welcome back.

6. Pics or it didnt happen...

7. bullshit that didnt happen. it says your from plano. i think i would hear about somehthing like that in my own hometown

8. It didn't happen in Plano, it happened just south of Witchita Falls:wave: Thanks though

9. Now youll never find a job :(

10. what part of plano you from? thats one fucking badass story... if it actually happen.. :)

11. 3 months 15 days for that u said? what the fuck that seemed to me like serious charges lol

anyway thats pretty cool story but I dont really get how you guys just randomly picked up 15 pounds thats alotta weed

12. I rep the East side of Plano, bout to move to Lewisville though
    It sounds badass... Til it happens to you and you can't smoke for a couple of years :(

13. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

14. did you go to plano east?

15. Not to be that guy...but I don't believe you. 15 pounds, stealing a car, and resisting arrest should get you at least 10 years. Even if you only did get the marijuana charge..3 months for that is hard to believe.

16. Nah, I graduated in the Juvenile Detention Center in McKinnney early haha:p I'm sure you've heard of kids going to "long-term" in CCJDC... Well, I went there.

17. hahah damn, that sucks man.

However it's one hell of a story that you'll remember all you're life. Whatever man count you're losses and welcome back to the game man ! :smoke:

18. #18 NebDro, Dec 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2011
    I pled guilty to possession of marijuana w/ intent, and they made me a deal to drop other two charges if I pled guilty to that one... plus, I didn't get a GTA, I got a UUV, which is less serious
    My friend was less lucky, and was transported to a different jail, served time for an offense in a different county, and then came to witchita sometime in November, and is still there today

19. wtf? so police just randomly decide to pull you over?

20. I think they were tipped off by somebody. One of our friends recently got busted with 2 ounces, and I'm wondering if he flipped. Who knows:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.