Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fresh off tha plant son!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by short_rida, May 9, 2010.

1. brand spankin' new:hello:
    [​IMG][​IMG] it looks tasty :D[​IMG]

2. looks good dude, but it looks like it needs to dry a bit more, the stem looks like its damp

3. I'm a chick :devious: and yeah I know. Its in the drying process, thank you. Its FRESH off the plant.

4. What Strain? Did you grow it? Cost? soil/hydro? organic? CFL/HID?

5. i'm so jealous...

6. papaya, I didn't grow it, it's hydroponic :D

7. I want to put my dick in it. . .

I want it to put its dick in me!

+ rep
    name dat movie.

8. so you bought weed with moisture in it? an 1/8 would turn into a 1/16. just to think about it

9. niceee pickup son

10. Beerfest?

11. Looks airy and premature though I can't see the trichs. FYI "fresh off the plant" is not desirable. Quite the opposite. And hydro means nothing.

12. Maybe a friend of hers grew it and she just took pictures of it in the drying process...

Lol.

13. wtf are you talking about? its not like shes gonna smoke it fresh off the plant, shes just showing us. and someone asked her whether it was soil or hydro thats why she mentioned it was hydro.

14. In this case it does mean something. Someone asked the grow medium/lights/cost and she said hydro the medium.
    Exactly!

15. i got nug that looked JUST like that last night for $25 an eighth.
    it didnt look that potent and we smoked two blunts, it literally put me to sleep

16. nice its a good body high right?? cuz papya's indica.

either way,dank looking budds

17. #17 short_rida, May 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2010
    it was free.... it isnt the final product..just a pre sample. sorry if i pissed anyone off =/ i just thought you guys would like to see it.

18. its sexy as fuck ty for the post :smoke:

19. you're welcome :D

20. That's how my bud looks right now too. Super sativa high, I can't even think straight.