Fresh Harvest!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by LittleRipper, Oct 5, 2006.

1. hey all,

havent been on this forum in a while so its nice to be back.

here are the fresh buds! freshly clipped 10-3 so i hope you enjoy!

P.S. most of the buds are very healthly but some are almost black and sort of mushy, rotten i assume, can anyone tell me why that might be?

Attached Files:

2. yeah that's bud rot alright. idk if it still applies after harvest, but you should cut out the affected area before it spreads. you're not supposed to smoke it, gives some people bad reactions.

3. beautiful harvest-thanks for sharing!

4. Yea that does sound like rot to me too. I did not have much on my first lady, and I have none on the second one. Just clip it and toss it, no biggie. Looks like a good harvest though. JOE>

5. Nice harvest boys.....id say the black/mushy stuff is budrot.

Anyone know if you can make hash in bubblebags with rotted buds?????

:smoking:

6. i can't even see any bud rot in any of the pics.

which pic is it in?

nonetheless, those look like some great outdoor nugs. enjoy

7. you cant see the rot in any of these pictures, but i will post some of it later on, along with my drying set up (kind of half assed wont lie).

PS does anyone know of a really good way of making hash blocks with all the trimmings and premi buds? cause i have yet to find one, and i loves me some hash:D . tlak to you all soon!

and also, tips, ideas, anything you can think of that would aid me in curing my first grow is GREATLY appreciated, this is a new venture for me and i dont want to loose my babies to anything that can be bypassed.

THANKS AGAIN!

8. dude, that looks great! god, i LOVE fresh outdoor! sucks cause i can't grow outdoor where i live (too many fucking neighbors) so i have to settle for indoor. i'd imaging you could make some hash by means of the alcohol method with the rotted nug. only the thc is alcohol soluable, but someone please correct me if i'm wrong.

9. The alcohol method seems to be the best idea for the rot I think so too and make bubble hash with all the clippings.

10. Neither can I - look nice nugs to me. +rep

11. how exactly do you make that, because ive smoked buble hash and i love it but never found a good recipee....HELP! thanks guys