Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*FRESH HARVEST* No-name Kentucky Homegrown

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PMoney, Nov 25, 2011.

1. just got this bud in last week. freshly cut, cured and sticky as hell :D tastes VERY nice, lots of trichomes as you can see - really medicinal body high :bongin::bongin::bongin:
    100_0545.JPG
    100_0569.JPG
    100_0572.JPG

2. Nice love to see ky buds on here

3. looks good. What was your total?

4. KFB - Kentucky-Fresh Bud?

5. haha kentucky fresh-bud indeed!
    all in all the harvest came to about 3 pounds, sitting on a quarter of it at the moment and when i run out its time to hit up the hook up :) got this from a dude that lives a few blocks down, my father's old friend/bandmate (yes, i'm 18 xP)

needless to same some real nice bud :D happily medicated tonight

6. At least some people in ky know how to grow... I was starting to get worried

7. oh yeah this guys been at it for years, last year he had some purp that was the fucking bomb

8. looks good man. i love seeing good bud from ky on here

9. thanks everybody, i'll try to have better quality pictures of some fatter nugs soon - depending on the quantity i have tonight lol xD

10. Flame!! props bro

11. Damn looks good! Can't wait for my harvest sadly its a while away

12. How is it cured,

if it is freshly cut?

13. #13 PMoney, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011

i didn't really mean it was freshly cut like literally, i meant fresh as in like; a few days or so after being cut. lol guess i didn't really think about it that way

another nug;
    100_0589.JPG
    100_0610.JPG
    100_0605.JPG

14. wud up playa shit looks good homie!!

15. Looks decent man, but I get the feeling it's still moist. If it was cut down within the last week, then it hasn't been cured at all. A minimal cure should be at least 2 if not 3 weeks in the jars.

Still looks good man, just wanted to clear that up for ya.

16. looks not that great. but it probably smokes better than it looks

props onth obZen album avatar man :)
    i ahve one toooo

17. so many haters.. smoke ya weed how you wanna smoke your weed... why dose anther mother fucker care how good it smokes or if its cured.. the homie must love it or else he wouldn't post pic of it!!

18. Reppin that dark dank