Fresh Grown Bud Question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by .ViciouS., Sep 4, 2003.

1. Hey i was wonderin, can you smoke bud off a plant without drying it? What does drying it do, or whatever. Just curious.

2. yes i just did some this afternoon and i got preety high but i dont know if it was the bud or the resin

3. In a picnch you can take a fresh bud and place it a) on the tv vent, b) near your heater (assuming you have one) c) in the oven. Just watch it so it doesnt over dry and smoke. It wont be as smooth as properly cured buds but you cant always be a chooser.:)

ick

4. or try this handy little method i tried last summer.....

get 2 pop cans, cut both of them about in the middle. and clean them out well (throw away the top parts, you just need the bottoms) when its all dry, put you bud in one of the can halfs and put the other can on top (force the 2 cans together, to make a little capsule like thing). poke a few 1/8" holes in the top for ventilation. leave the can outside (i left mine on the roof, with some ducttape holding it down, so it didnt fall off with the wind and such) adn wait util the sun goes down. take the can down and open it up, if the bud isnt dried to you satisfaction, put it up there util it is (but only eave the bud in the can for about 12 hour incriments, or else mold could develop:(). i had a freshly plucked bud dry in a little over 2 days, instead of waiting 3 weeks like the rest of them.

happy curing:)

5. or pop it in the microwave 10 seconds at a time and keep checking it and have it in 10mins..

DING..... skin up then..

6. that works too, but the smoke is really harsh