Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fresh grinder hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ryuall420, May 4, 2009.

1. Just finished evaporating and scraping up my first ever batch of iso grinder hash. Hope you blades enjoy, I know I am :hello::hello:. Now to clean them edges up :smoking::smoking:.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nice brah, how much bud did u use and what was the yield?

and hows the high?

3. Thats just from ~2.5-3 years of grinder use. Filled it with iso, shook it, dumped to plate, did that twice and evaporated it. Didn't weigh it, high is great, going to save it for a rainy day (other than tomorrow mornings smoke :smoking::smoking:).

4. hell yeah man that's the best reason to own a grinder ftfw :smoking:

5. So that's what 2 1/2 years of grinding gets you??

o_O

....enjoi

6. Some crazy length of time, not sure. It was close to 3 years though.

7. Tasty hash bump.

8. Not much love for grinder hash. I'm sure loving it :smoking::smoking:.

9. alot more then i got outta mine!! +rep forsure

10. Bump for great taste, and a message from Old Dirty Bastard aka Dirt McGirt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2-5GSjZvW8]YouTube - Ol' Dirty Bastard interrupts Grammy's[/ame]

11. looks like you soaked your ISO too long

...and Puff Daddy is cool, but Wu Tang is for the children

12. Whys that? My first time making hash so i'd like to know.

13. This.