Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fresh Dominican Republic Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Sweetleaftoker, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Thumbs up. Highest ive been in a long time

2. Pics or it didn't happen.

3. He does have 1k+ posts but freddycitytoker is right pics or it just didn't happen

4. Picture

Attached Files:

5. is that you?

6. #6 Sweetleaftoker, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah?

7. haha he's trying to be funny you just don't get it

8. Haha na i dont have an iphone that was from google. And its seriously from dom. Repub.

9. haha i meant the other dude but does it taste any diff or something?

10. i dont think ne kush comes from dom rep. lol

11. ^how did kush make its way to cali?

12. Yea it tastes real different i liked it alot

13. [quote name='sourApple408']^how did kush make its way to cali?

the dom republuc has some of the harshs drugs laws in the world. PLus they are well known hub or stop that cocaine and heroin takes on its way to the U.S. U think they exporting sum stanky kush to KENTUCKY? some hard drugs...maybe... but no, no KUSH is coming from the dem. rep. to kentucky sorry to break it to you

14. for real? i'm in sac and i always buy kush!

15. Well you're apparently not familiar with the "Emerald Triangle."

16. calm down joekush, i dont think anyone believes him anyways....lol!

17. haha good because some people just beleive anything they here lol

18. why would the weed be and different unless its grown outdoors and if it was grown outdoors its probably not that bomb and especially if its from dom rep, ahahaha sorry im a hater

19. i buy my south american marijuana from mexicans so hopefully one day they'll have enough money to bring their whole family over and buy a house.

then they devalue the neighborhood, INS deports their illegal drug selling asses, the government keeps their monies & i get a cheap house to grow weed in.

the american dream.. god bless it.

20. #20 sourApple408, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You missed the part where the government doesn't get any of their money because they get paid under the table then they send 90% of it back to their country