fresh delivery blunts

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by papez, Oct 10, 2013.

1. I'm thinking of doing a fresh blunt delivery service since the ones I get always seem too be super stale. What do you guys think?

2. Go for it. Why not?

*Insert signature here*

3. well i don't like stale blunts but sounds like a good idea. i would love to call a dealer have him roll up with a huge blunt full with a dime or dub or something. hahahahahahaha

4. Haha that would be so sick but I was thinking more of sending fresh wraps or dutches since you know I can't send you a rolled blunt via mail lol although that would be pretty bad ass

5. there was a time years ago where i could call my dealer and id get a pre rolled blunt for 5 bucks.

shit was dope.

6. it was me lol, well maybe but hey great idea

Mail me leftovers.

7. I always feel like if I ask my dealer to pre roll it for me if would be less than the right amount or something. I prefer to roll my own anyway. And can someone explain to me what qualifies for a "stale blunt"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. blunts that are super dry and break super easy, seems like i cant find a fresh blunt around here

9. Ohh lol damn maybe order your own box full online? Probb save you money too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Stale wraps?

Sent from my MB865 using Grasscity Forum mobile app