Fresh bag seed harvest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by doggerjones, Feb 10, 2011.

1. hey everybody this is my first genuine harvest since my other plants havent really produced a real yield. finally this is a reasonable amount. looks and smells nice, and from the samples ive taken its delivered a good high. i only took off the big tops and i left the undeveloped ones on, hopefully they can grow a bit more in the next week or 2

before cutting:
    [​IMG]

after cutting:
    [​IMG]

some bud close ups:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

after trimming:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

yeah, thats it. i've put the cut plant back into the flowering room to see what i can get out of those last few buds and i've got a clone that's been vegging for a while. hopefully in the next few weeks sometime i'm going down to vancouver and getting some genuine seeds, probably some white widow or super silver haze, something like that. but it turned out better than i expected for a bag seed grow anyway

thanks for checking it out

2. What was the yield on that? Nice looking girl you got there. Check out my cfl grow I'm about to harvest in the next week or so.

3. thanks. i dont actually have a scale and its still wet atm but im hoping like an ounce. itll probably fill a decently sized mason jar which will should last me a good while. although every time i have tons of weed it seems to be gone that much faster

4. wen i use to buy my weed i smokd 1g a day now i grow i smoke about 3-4g a day min

5. lol thats the dream.. next harvest im aiming for a quarter pound at least. gonna have to get some light upgrades, probably a bigger fan too.

if anyone was interested i used this stuff:
    flowering lights: 153w of 2700k CFLs
    vegging lights: 84w of 6500k CFLs and 46w of 2700k CFLs (something close to that at least)
    soil: sunshine soilless mix #4
    fertilizer: miracle gro all purpose plant food for vegging, which a lot of people shit on but i think its pretty good for the price. and some "PlantProd" 15-30-15 for flowering, some random brand but it worked alright

might be investing in an HPS for next grow, or maybe just buying some bigger CFLs, dont quite know yet

6. great looking buds you got there. id be happy with a harvest like that.

7. yeah i am definitely happy, some of the smaller buds are already starting to dry out pretty fast. made a bit of iso hash from the trim i took too, that should be dry in a day or 2

8. #8 OrangeHairz, Feb 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2011
    when your hash is dry, put a pic. also you got to get a scale lol good grow.

Edit: 200th post lol!