Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fresh Bach of Iso Hash (pics of the drying proccess and finished product)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Electus Unus, Oct 6, 2009.

1. #1 Electus Unus, Oct 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2009
    had a large collection of stems so i made some iso hash, its dryin up right now, almost finished drying, will post up pics later,

ps. started the process at 11 am earlier

UPDATE! the hash has finished drying to my likeng, still damp so i can press it. now the press is finishing up, but anyway, here are some picks of the whole thing

on the plate four hours into drying
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8 hours in...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and dryings done!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

my little press not so pressed yet, lol.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

all in all a succesful batch, not much, through it on the scale, got .2 but thatll get me ripped, i mean, i diddnt have too many stems, but why not get something pleasurable out of a headache eh?

hope you enjoyed. thanks for lookin! :cool:

2. Wow man, way to leave me hanging. Don't tease me like that! Subscribed.

I love hash.

3. its lookin great, my nephews asleep so i got it dryin infront of a fan, its gonna yield quite a bit. i wish i had weighed the stems, i still have em ... perhaps another flush after this one? possibly.

4. Delivered. Mmmmm.

5. lol, i try to give the public what they want.
    mmm, i bet that hash will go well with this trainwreck

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. no love for the iso?

bump

7. You said something about using stem.... is this all you used? And if so, how much?

8. I'm wondering about this also. I just started saving my stems recently, but I'm wondering how many you used? I'd like to try it out sometime soon :D

9. i woudl also liek to know how many grams of stems you used?
    i have close to a slice of stems, wil lthat be enough?

10. lookin good, im guessin it was under 14g of stems...

11. dont wash the stems twice. trust me all you will get is sugars and chlorophyll, almost no thc. also next time try filtering through a coffee filter, you'll get less debris in your final product.

12. looks good.. to answer some people's questions, you can use any decent amount of stems to get a little hash. ive made batches with 2 grams of stems before and gotten like .1 or maybe a little less but it only takes a little bit to get you a buzz...

13. like i said, i wish i had weighed them, but my guess is about 10 grams...

yeah, im use to washing my buds not stems. but i realize that now man, im guessing the other shit is that bit of black gunk, no matter, still gets me ripped. thanks though