Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fresca = incredible

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokedatchronic, May 28, 2009.

1. i have found the perfect combination for the ultimate weed experience. put fresca in your bong instead of water. its a little fruity but mostly water. then have an ice catcher to chill the hit. it could possilbly be the greatest thing you ever do ever

2. i love fresca, but i hate sticky bongs. And i hate cleaning bongs.

Ill just drink it after a nice hit.

3. to each his own... I for one cannot stand Fresca, theirs just not enough UMFF if u catch my flow

4. i know what you mean by umff.. i hate the umff in drinks. I water down cranberry juice and stuff cause i think its too sugary or too strong..

If there is chocolate milk in my fridge that is premade at the grocery store (like pet chocolate milk or something) i will add some regular milk in there to get a nice in between chocolateness.

Sort of weird i guess. I can drink it normal, it doesnt bother me, i just prefer it that way.

5. yea cleanin the bong is annoying especially if its sticky. thats something i wouldnt do but hey if its what ya like keep on doin it man!

6. i love fresca.

7. redbull is so much better, and so worth having to clean out

try it