1. Grasscity.com August contest: Subscribe to our channel on YouTube to be entered to win a PAX 2 Vaporizer! Winner will be announced Sept 1st
    Dismiss Notice

French Kissing My Mom?!? Seriously?!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by davidius_green, May 29, 2009.

1. A friend was telling me about this site. Its kinda like FML but the stories are more....erotic lol Expose Your Dirty Secrets!

[​IMG]

2. That totally reminds me of this

[ame="http://www.hulu.com/watch/72434/saturday-night-live-digital-short-motherlover-censored"]Hulu - Saturday Night Live: Digital Short: Motherlover (Censored)@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.hulu.com/embed/74xo_HFJidIhfwao-g8C7g@@AMEPARAM@@74xo_HFJidIhfwao-g8C7g[/ame]

3. Jokes website... Some of them are hilarious.

4. :hide:
    thast just wrong...

5. every mother's day needs a mother's night!

6. They should rename it all-up-under-the-covers day

7. I'm stickin' that lady, where you came out as a baby. Ain't no doubt this fuckin shit is crazy, fuckin' each other's mommmmmmmmmms!! Because every mother's day needs a mother's night! Because if doin' it is wrong-- I don't wanna be right!

8. i wonder if his mom was hot..

id be down for makingout with a milf.

9. THATS SO GROSS! your dad kissed those lips...Dude a Wife with a husband who is cheating on him with HER OWN SON! lol...Maybe its just me but...Thats the definition of fucked up.

10. "If doing it is wrong, i dont wanna be right!"

haha andy samberg and justin timberlake are hilarious

11. ^^^
    that is the sickest shit, i have ever fucking read. hands down.

french kissing your mother when you two are alone!? are you funking kidding me?
    that would be something a serial killer writes in his first journals of his childhood, before he slaughtered his entire neighborhood. seriously.

12. lmao that kid is one brave fuckin kid i find it halarious a mother seduced by a little kid and its fucked up when you think it over but w/e makes feel good

13. fuck that shit! its not "w/e makes feel good"

when what your generalizing could be incestuous behavior.
    just fucking sick!

14. Puppy:

I read that.

Fuuuck.

15. i read the whole page...and the guy that posted the :lossof virginity" has another story on the last page called "two for one"

theres actually a genre of writing like this..i just dont remember whats its called...sick none the less...

yeah..i said the last page....i read them all:eek:

16. :eek:
    omfg man you were right man i should have never read it omg that was the most disturbing thing i EVER FUCKING READ now that was just sick man idk how anyone would want to do this