Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

French Inhale

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yonkaz, Mar 1, 2011.

1. How bad do you think french inhales are for your nasal passages? because it is my favorite smoke trick and I do it all the time whether I'm smoking blunts, joints, cigs and even sometimes cigars (black & milds).

2. Lol i hope you don't do them when your smoking in a big group

3. Are you black?, i'm not trying to be racist but if your doing smoke tricks with black & milds then you probably are.

4. this is what i think: some res would get collected in there in the hairs, but if you blow your nose it should get most of it out. if you are really worried have a hot shower and blow your nose and the steam loosens everything up.

5. Lol naa but wood tip wine black and milds are legit

6. wow you're not, you may be the first white person i have ever heard of buying one of those

7. I'd imagine they'd have the same effect that they do on your throat. And toss the b&m, get some quality cigars.

8. I'm white and I use black and milds for blunts. Loosen up all the tobacco and dump it out, then stuff the weed in the end and pack down with a pen. Works like a charm and you always get a good even burn. :hello:

9. Wtf why dont u just roll a blunt

10. Some people may not be good at rolling blunts or dislike them I guess I never smoke them black and milds are really too harsh to be doing smoke tricks with.