Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

French Inhale

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Heavy_nutz, Feb 2, 2009.

1. #1 Heavy_nutz, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2009
    Even though I have been smoking for 5 years I decided to post this here to let all the new smokers know.When smoking a joint or a blunt, try to french inhale because it will get you soo much higher. It might burn a little at first but once you get the hang of it its awesome. You can impress girls with it too haha.
    For those of you that dont know how, the only way I can explain it is to open your jaw and let the smoke freely flow out of ur mouth and once its out just slowly start inhaling through your nose ONLY. just keep doing that until you run out of breath.
    Happy Tokin':smoking:

2. Not trying to be mean or anything but I think you are completely wrong. The smoke still goes to the same place and if anything you will get LESS HIGH because you lose some smoke when it comes out of your mouth. For a killer french inhale, use your tongue to push the smoke out of your mouth while you suck in through your nose. French inhales are cool but completely impractical to someone smoking weed. :smoking:

3. I do this with blunts because there is a dense, sticky smoke that just looks badass

4. Correct.:smoking:

5. That's a good way to explain it, if I'm trying to impress a girl, I'll french inhale and then let the smoke just flow out of my mouth while I just sit back and chill. I know it's stupid, but I'm just being honest.

6. probably all in your head that it gets you higher, but I do think that it does or at least gives me the feeling of a deeper hit. Ive basically developed the habit where i french every hit whether it be blunt or glass but 90% of the time, its a L. if done properly no smoke is lost just, i would say, vastly transported to the lungs at a high rate of speed through the nostrilss.

7. If you fully inhale before you bring the smoke from your lungs to your mouth, then french inhale, I would say you do get higher. Because its simply recycling smoke, the smoke isn't as noticeable as before but its next best thing to completely ghosting a hit(which isn't fun sometimes).

8. If you really want to have a fun time with the girl, screw the french inhale. Shotgun it.

9. Correct.:hello:

10. yeah. something like this can get very intimate. play your cards right boys... and for any girls... do this for your man and he won't forget it;)

11. Oh, absolutely! I think it's the sexiest thing you can do with weed...unless you can come up with something better. ;)

12. splash-bubble insertions? eh that's just kinky...:rolleyes:

13. french inhales waste smoke so they dont get you higher but FUCK THEY ARE BADASS

14. I've heard that it DOES actually get you higher, because of nasal membrane, very similar to why coke gets you so high so quick, it's just a hit to the face, literally.

Anyone want to clarify?

15. thats wrong...nose and mouth go to the same place, although i do exhale out of my nose always which techniquely is the same thing...maybe it does work haha

16. French inhale is really fun to do. It surprises the new toker and gets you higher than normal. (the nerves in your nose go directly to your brain so it doesn't have to pass the spinal cord).