Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

French inhale?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by purpandpatron, Dec 5, 2012.

1. sup ya'll

I've been smoking on and off for almost a year now. usually smoke joints so what i've realized is that since i started french inhaling it gets me high as fuck even though i take 2 or 3 hits on the contrary if i smoke normally it just get me light buzzed not baked so is it bad to french inhale all the time u smoke as u r doing it in excess.

2. I heard excessive waterfalling or French inhale can fuck with your taste / smell after a while

3. not really in my case

4. How long have you been doing it

5. i've been doing french inhale for almost a month now

6. Over time it might dull your taste and smell. I smoke fags and I know that wheb you smoke for a long period it dulls taste and smells.

7. You smoke fags bro? Word

I'm pretty positive that it doesn't have an effect on you Lol, to me it just Burns a little but I have a sensitive nose lol

8. It looks so cool, how could you not do it?

If you think you get higher from snorting marijuana smoke then more power to you!! :smoke:

Give this man a straw!!!

9. No hookups allowed

10. fags = cigs
    dumb fucks

11. I french all the time, I admit it makes it harder to smell for a little bit but that soon goes away and my nose is back to normal :)

12. Honestly guys it's the sane with cigs. U think it's normal but when you quit after a month everything starts to taste and smell like it never did!

13. I do it every once in a while. I find my nose gets all stuffed up when I do. I'm usually baked at that point so I don't really care.

14. I like frenching tbh. i've never noticed it affecting my taste or stuff. i only smoke weed, no tobacco. anyway i notice that the smoke is a bit smoother and you can also get more taste out of your bud this way, just because it passes through your olfactory system. although i should also mention that i'm not a daily toker (just don't have the means to be at this time) so that might be why i don't notice a taste change. the change would come from residues and whatnot being left behind in your nose. these will clear naturally of course, but since your nose is linked to your taste, you'll taste things funny till the mucous in your nose cleans out the little smoke particles completely.