Freind in need of weed.

Discussion in 'General' started by JRilla, Aug 20, 2004.

1. A freind of mine is leaving for Florida tomorrow for 2 weeks. He is visiting family and stuff. None of his family smokes, so he cant realy get weed through them. What is the best way of getting a quick hookup in a new place? I cant imagine this kid going 2 weeks with out herb, lol.

So, if you have been to a new place before, and was able to get a quick hookup, hows you go along with it?

Thanks for any help I can get, I dont want my freind going crazy for 2 weeks without his herb fix, lol. :D

2. That's a hard one, but my friend got lucky one time in a town he'd never been in trying an idea. I guess he was at a gasstation and asked someone for papers, and the guy was like "Yeah I got some papers, you want something to put in it?" So I'd say the best way would be to look for stoner lookin' guys, ask them for papers and then maybe ask "do you have anything to put in it?" then if they're some asshole they can't bust you for wanting pot, you just say "I meant tobacco of course." hahahaha. I think it's a pretty good idea.

3. Well if he's old enough, he could hit a strip club, and ask some of the girls.. most strippers do at least bud... Just a suggestion...

4. neither idea seems all too bad. my friend just went down to argentina for a student exchange thinger, and they wanted to smoke but apparnatly bud is scarce down there. basically everything is according to him. they decided to just walk around the park asking random people if they had any. eventually they got to this guy and he's like "You want marijuana?" in whatever an argentinian accent would be. he took the money, left for like 15 and came back with 3 j's, each about 2 1/2 g. guess how much they paid...$1.15 a g. apparnetly it was good shit too. he hadn't smoked in a year n a half, so he was gonna get fucked no matter what, but this girl who apparently was a big stoner got really fucked up off of it too. they devided the j's among 4 people i think. they're teacher or "guide" or whatever smoked with them too. my friend hooked up with her little sister too (she wasn't that little. she was 18).

so eyah, walk around a bunch of guys in the park and just see if you can find anyone. thats just what he did, it may be a bad idea where he's goin

5. 2.5 grams joints are really really really big..damn...dont know if they were quite "that" big. but eh....

idk..... maybe he should get a quater oz seeing as how hell be down there with his family and wont be able to smoke too much neways.... a quarter oz will last him 2 weeks down there. why not buy it before he leaves? wait just thought...is he taking a plane??? if he is tell him to go to a local nearby headshop, he can find them in the phonebook, and just ask someone who looks cool who is walking out... as long as he dont look like the 5-0

6. i just went to florida and got bud easily, fast, and the quality was good....everyday i stayed there i bought some, no prob