Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Freezing weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frogskinshoelac, Aug 14, 2010.

1. lol, no argument

2. How much do you guys pay for an O of dank? It would run me somehere around 400 dollars. I have money, but there are other things I want, and need to buy. 150 for an O of mids >>> 400 for an O of dank, at least in my opinion.

Once my tolerance goes back up though, Ill probably have no choice but to buy dank exclusivley.

3. its 250-275 for an 0 of dank for me. and i dont even know what mids would cost me. there is none where i am

4. Thats nice. Dank is rare around here. Mids are just everywhere. So many times dealers have tried screwing me by showing me some mids and saying something like "Here ya go its some hydro kush dank fire shit" or something like that. If I could get an O of dank for 250-275, I would definitely buy it.

I know 1 guy who can get me real legit shit, and hes very hard to get a hold of, but hes the only game in town as far as good weed goes.