Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Freezing Edibles (Help Please)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by RhotoHits, Jun 18, 2013.

1. I baked up a batch of some extremely potent brownies 2 months ago from today, killed the bulk of the tray on 4/20 with some mates, and froze them the following day. The remainder of the batch has been in the freezer for nearly two full months now. I just unwrapped the brownies from the foil I put them in and they seem perfectly fine and good to eat. My question is regarding potency: after being frozen for 2 months, will the edibles be more potent or less potent than they were when they were freshly baked? Any info is appreciated. Thanks guys. 

2. And I apologize if the answer to this question has already been confirmed... I searched the forums and couldn't find a thread that provided a definitive answer, though it has been discussed around here. 

3. I've left brownies in ziplock bags inside of a desk drawer for about 3 months at room temperature and they were still plenty strong, i think you're good.

I have never heard of any variations in edible strength once cooked into a food.

I am aware that some tinctures seem to get stronger.

Bottom line, enjoy the brownies they will be fine.