freezer seed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by merle snider, Jan 31, 2004.

1. that my friend is the wisest post in this thread and i think it says a lot about why a lot of people grow.
    i know why i grow.

2. :rolleyes:

Do whatever you like. I'm just putting my method out there. You can't convince me it's wrong because it works for me. This is quickly becoming a waste of forum space and less and less helpful to inquiring growers. I'm done with this thread.

3. I now have 8 plants that have been germinated on moist paper towels. Ihave them in soil and the tips of the leaves are turning brown, I have the flouros 4 inches awawy from the plants. Iused miracle grow soil for potted plants and flowers.I also used bottled water. What could the problem be.

4. The plants are 3 days old, I just used miracle grow potting soil. Actually i just looked at them again and the leaves arent brown its the round looking thing that the seed husk falls off of [ i dont know the technical term.] is whats brown.

5. HIGH All, so what's a really bad idea...jar of water to germ...it's the only way I do it and 24hrs later they are being planted. Husks will fall O.F.F.F. in time.

The soil merle snider is for Potted plants and Flowers not seedlings.