Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Freezer Joints???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KSizzled, Apr 19, 2012.

1. I was told by my friend to put joints in the freezer and keep them in there for like 30 mins or an hour and when you spark them up they hit mega smooth, but from my experience it was smooth hits but it burned faster than usual. Did anyone else experiment with freezer joint before?

2. How a joint hits depends how you roll it. If you roll loose then it will be harsh and hit hard, visa-versa.

I've never put a joint in the freezer myself, but I have put ice cubes in my bong. Maybe its the same concept?

3. smoother hits probably meant you took bigger hits and just didnt notice it, but i could be wrong.

4. Is it better to roll a tight joint?

5. [quote name='"KSizzled"']Is it better to roll a tight joint?[/quote]

a lot of things are better tight, and joints are just one of them.

6. [quote name='"iVapeTooMuch"']

a lot of things are better tight, and joints are just one of them.[/quote]

Including 9 year olds

7. [quote name='"Big Juice"']

Including 9 year olds[/quote]

Aha wtf

8. the tighter the joint. the slower it burns, less likely to run, more stable, and just overally look better. but i would love to see the results of your freezer trick. i might even give it a try tomorrow. =)

9. I have tried it in my bong w/i the ice catcher.....Never this. Gonna give it a whirl. :smoke: