Freeze berry

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Big_Bud, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Hi all,

How do you all think this freeze berry is doing? She's 12 weeks old tomorrow.
    Much longer left?

Attached Files:

2. Looks good. 12 weeks from when she popped out of the ground? How long ago did you flip to 12/12?

3. 12 weeks from seed if I remember rightly.
    I didn't flip her, she's an auto.

4. I'd say at least couple weeks. There are a lot of fresh pistils and the others just started Browning up. Do you have a scope or loupe to check your trichs?
    But, she looks great.

5. Unfortunately not.
    Thanks!

6. Close ups

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I was asking so you can check when the buds are almost done. But you've got the idea.

8. Yeah I know, someone was able to get close ups on an editor for me. What do you think?

9. Well, the pics could be taken closer. Get the trichs in the bud. The sugar leaves mature at a different rate. But you still have a couple weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  10. 12 weeks eh? It's advertised as a 8-9 week strain so technically you should be done lol. But as most seed info is marketed to finish a lil quicker than most will ever achieve... best way to determine is by using your own know how and best judgement. Based on pics, looks like you've got a couple more weeks I can't imagine any longer than that.

11. I know! That's what's kind of throwing me off. A week over maybe, but this long?
    Yeah a couple of weeks seems to be the general consensus.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Just a little update. Her buds have fattened up and now has a lot more thick brown hairs. Photo's will be uploaded tomorrow.