freevibe

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by dankidydank, Aug 25, 2006.

1. i know many of you probably dont really care about this but for those of you looking for something to read here it is. there is a website called freevibe which is supposed to allow kids to discuss drugs, "freevibe" makes it sound like you can say what you feel. so i wrote this in one of the message boards, i know it has typos and it is a fat rant but i figured it wont do any good anyways

"i find it funny how uneducated the average adult and kid is about cannabis. millions of dollars are spent every year fighting against it and our prisons are being overcrowded. uc davis recently published a study showing no correlation between smoking cannabis and any form of cancer. how can it be a schedule 1 drug??? a drug can only be put in this category if it has no medical purpos! it has been used for medical use in almost every culture for over 2000 years, and is legal for medicinal uses in many states! it is addictive, i admit, but only mentally! chocolate, caffeine, and every single thing that increases dopamine (or another words, gives someone pleasure) in the brain is mentally addicting. get the facts straight people! the companies that fund the anti-pot campaigns are the tobacco and alcohol companies! they don't want it to be legal because they will lose enormous profits. can you honestly say that Camel is concerned with our nation's health, or the worlds? It has been illegal for less than 1% of the time it has been in use! there has never been a single death recorded from smoking weed! the lethal limit is impossible to reach! it doesn't kill brain cells either! that study was a biased study in which they strapped oxygen masks to monkeys faces, except instead of oxygen it was 100% pure cannabis smoke! of course a monkey's brain will receive damage if there is no oxygen getting to it! be real, if this is deleted or not posted it will show the lack of anti-drug organizations ability to recognize the 1st amendment! how can the government say that the psychoactive in cannabis (THC) is dangerous when they allow pharmaceutical companies to produce and distribute drugs such as Marinol? go to the website and read the fine print, it is synthetic thc! why is it that when THC is made by companies in which the government has vested interests it is no longer bad for you and has a medical purpose? read studies people, don't trust what these biased propaganda filled web organizations tell you! lastly, where does the government get the right to tell me what i can and can't put in my body? please tell me"

so after i posted this and saw it didn't appear i read the board policy, i wasnt really surprised at what i found. it basically said that you can only write what they agree with. this whole thing just made me so angry, i wish there was a way we could put commercials like these organizations do on tv that show what cannabis is all about

2. thats ghey!