Freestyle wrestling anyone?

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Blackrussian5, Jun 27, 2008.

1. Yes i am a freestyle wrestler i wrestle for my high school. This year will be my last i have to make a big impact, im hoping to win provincials and see how i do at nationals. Then im off to university :devious:. Well for anybody who knows how tough wrestling is or is an ex or present wrestler speak up.

btw im about 165 pounds right now, hoping to hit 180 for this season.

2. i wrestled in HS. i actually started the team at my HS, they didnt have one before i got there. i was just about the only one on that team who really cared about it tho. anyway, i graduated this year. i was the only one on my team who was ever invited to any of the PSAL tourneys in NY state. i made it to the semi-finals this year. I also competed for AAU until this year.

I competed at 145, but i walked around at about 155.
    The munchies never really got in the way of me making weight.:D

Now, i still like grappling and stuff, so i enrolled at this gym that teaches Jiu Jitsu near me. I'm still kinda new at it, but it is friggin awesome. I have always been a big UFC fan, so thats what got me into it. If you're looking for something to do after you're done with HS, i'd deffintely recommend trying Brazilian jiu jitsu

3. yeah i wrestle for my HS i was varsity 125 this year but i think i can get certified at 119 again that would be sweet. i got raped this year though, but im not like a total wrestling 24/7 guy only wrestle for school unlike some of my friends so whatever. what college are you wrestling at? good luck there man.

4. You mean college do i wanna wrestle for, um hopefully brock university or western ontario.