Freemasons friend or Foe?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by kotton420, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Who believes that the occult the Freemason are devil worshippers?

2. I like to get stoned and trip out on the Mason documentaries and stuff but I haven't really come to a conclusion. Kinda cultish and creepy if you ask me.

3. My greatgrandad was a freemason, and I don't think he worshipped the devil....:D

4. this tickles me. the freemasons arent 'devil worshipers' they are just freemasons. they arent good or bad, let them be and you will let you be.

5. Some of them are.

6. I am more concerned about the illuminati, than I am the Freemasons.

7. you should watch out for bkadoctaj then.

8. It's a tough subject, in my opinion freemasonry was originally established for the good and is designed to recruit intelligence and nurture it. However, over time it has been taken over, in order to promote more sinister agendas.

In my mind freemasonry is a recruitment funnel, if you demonstrate the right attitude, you are noticed and brought away from the pack, but it is ultimately your actions and attitude and intelligence that determine whether you make a break from regular freemasonry, into the darker side.

Many christian organizations are no better than freemasonry, except most don't inspire intelligence and groom for power, most christian organizations seek to develop sheeple.

Catholicism also has a darker side. First it traps people in rituals, and minimizes the importance of personal experiance, and second it funnels money to corrupt organizations.

However, that said, I wouldn't tell anybody to give up their religion, just realize that every religion has a dark side, and it is your actions that determine whether you will be dark or not.

9. I think all things have a dark side... at least when you don't shine the right light on them.

10. yep. when the light is the brightest, the shadow is the smallest. But when you first light the candle the shadows can be pretty scary.

11. dot.

they arent doing any harm to anyone really. unlike CO$.

i personally think its sweet. watching the history channel documenteries about them and how mysterious and ritualistic they are is fascinating. i always thought they were just a demonination of christianity.

Do they believe in a god? or like in the bible? i forgot

12. You aren't required to be of any particular denomination, you just can't be an atheist. Freemasons aren't the strange cult that people seem to think, they really are just a social organization that keeps their meetings secret. People get all worked up about secret societies for some reason and demand to know what they're up to, I guess people feel left out

13. exactly.

tell someone they cant come in, and they will make it their goal to find out why when its none of their fucking business.

14. It's a good strategy for attracting people, right? The mystique.

15. yes to be a freemason you must believe in and worship God. so ya that pretty much rules out devil worship.

16. Sure, but they won't. ;)